Monday, January 16, 2012

Latest e.l.f. shipment is here!



Here's my latest e.l.f. haul! I'm most excited about trying the Wrinkle Refiner, I think, for reasons which will remain unwritten! I'm also excited to try the Mineral Infused Mascara and Mascara Primer, as I've heard good things about both. Will the combination live up to my favorite mascara, L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes? (Beauty Tubes? Really? Worst mascara name ever, by the way...) I haven't worn Double Extend for quite some time because it doesn't usually fit into my budget, so I'm hoping to find a good substitute in the e.l.f. combo.

Oh, and e.l.f. is currently running a "Free Shipping" promotion. Use the code DREAM on orders over $13.50 before midnight tonight (1/16/2012), and get free shipping. Head over to eyeslipsface today only to take advantage of this nice little deal!

Expect my first review (with pics) later this week. Hint: It will be of the mascara combo. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment